Employment/Declaring Interest

This is my employment record so far on FM.

CLUBS

Tottenham 2010-2012 - Won FA Cup and finished 3rd and 4th in the League, reaching the quarter finals of the Champions League Twice

Burnley 2012-2015 - Rescued from Relegation zone in championship to finish 6th and win play offs. Managed 17th spot in Prem first season and 11th Season after that.

Poland 2013-2015 - Qualified for World Cup and got knocked out in 2nd Round, resigined the following year.

AC Milan 2015-2016 - Won Serie A and EURO Cup, was predicted to finish 4th in Serie A.

2016-Present (end of 2016) England.........

So i have been managed of AC Milan and brought success to them. While still manager of Burnley, i declared interest in the Chelsea and Barcelona jobs and got a message saying that i was a leading candidate and the chairman said he would be stupid not to consider someone of my ability. Since then i have won the Serie A and EURO Cup with AC Milan and just taken charge of England after being offered the job. As being England manager is somethign i take more seriously than another nation i resigned as AC Milan manager however have now seen Arsenal and Liverpool struggling in the Prem and managers under pressure.

I declared interest in positions at Arsenal Liverpool and Tottenham who all are low in the Prem and struggling and all 3 of them laughed off my interest.

Surely this is a broken game mechanic as while with Burnely i was being offered positions at world class clubs and being told i was a serious contender for the Barca/Chelsea jobs however since then i have won 2 cups and become England manager in the space of just over a year and now my interest is laughed off?

Archived