PDA

View Full Version : Injurys

Tom-West
29-12-2010, 18:27
On the iPhone version too many times at least 3-4 times one or more players who are returning from injurys as soon as they recover get injured again on the same day. I understand this could happen but more than once a season and as I said the last time it happened there was two players returning at the same time who got injured again on the day they recovered from their orginal injurys.

David Milmine
30-12-2010, 11:32
Hopefully some of the injury problems will be erased in future updates, work has been done in this area. For the issue that you describe, are you able to provide any more information about the injuries themselves? What injuries have the players suffered?

Marc Vaughan
31-12-2010, 14:47
Also can you indicate if you're changed the default training regimes and is so what to?

jimny
31-12-2010, 20:17
I also have many injuries. I'm in the middle of the season, now my 10 players off. They get injuries mostly during the traning, but I have the default training, only motivation is one level higher.

Tom-West
02-01-2011, 17:39
Was using the default training regimes completly unchanged but sods law I havent had the same problem happen to me since.

kowak
16-01-2011, 23:01
This is so true I have 9 players of my first team out. And it happens more when you go on holiday. Will this be fixed in the first patch because it is so annoying?

Marc Vaughan
17-01-2011, 02:58
This is so true I have 9 players of my first team out. And it happens more when you go on holiday. Will this be fixed in the first patch because it is so annoying?

Should be improved in the first patch - please let me know what you think once its out.

kowak
17-01-2011, 09:25
Should be improved in the first patch - please let me know what you think once its out.

Thanks Marc will do