The 'Re-Anglicisation' Challenge Thread!

Many of people will have read Spav's excellent story, 'The Re-Anglicisation of Manchester United', and have been inspired to attempt a similar feat with a different club.

If you're interested in reading the original, here's a link: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/196830-The-Re-Anglicisation-Of-Manchester-United

If you are participating in this challenge, this is a thread where you can discuss your progress, results, signings, and just about anything. There are no strict rules other than that all of your players must be English, however you may want to do it in the style of Spav himself, by only signing Premier League players, and only signing foreign or lower-league players on free transfers or bosmans.

If you want to, why not try it with an Italian or Spanish club?

I personally am playing as Arsenal, I started with a measly transfer budget of £15M and am having to make a lot of changes, since Arsenal have very few English players. I will post a screenshot of my squad when the transfer window opens.

If you've never tried anything like this, I recommend you do, it's a great challenge and also very good fun! Best of luck!

EDIT: Ugh, just realised I posted this in the wrong forum, would somebody kindly move it please? Thanks.

Archived