Just thought I would post this result.

Oh cheers sorry I forgot there are some miserable C**ts on here, I was well chuffed at my result couldn't get a screen shot to work so said what the result was and then you still have to comment. Rice and Froog F-off and don't comment just because you can only be witty on a computer.

Oh cheers sorry I forgot there are some miserable C**ts on here, I was well chuffed at my result couldn't get a screen shot to work so said what the result was and then you still have to comment. Rice and Froog F-off and don't comment just because you can only be witty on a computer.

Please have a sense of humour - you started a thread before you actually took the screen shot.. Logically you would take the screen shot and then post - then you wouldnt have started a thread with no picture in it for people to laugh at.

so where is this screenshot ? is it gold plated ? where is it ?

if you have a laptop you need to also press the fn button bottom left corner of the keyboard and the prtscn button then open up paint, right click the white box then click paste

so where is this screenshot ? is it gold plated ? where is it ?

if you have a laptop you need to also press the fn button bottom left corner of the keyboard and the prtscn button then open up paint, right click the white box then click paste

#

Ignore him, it completely depends on what laptop you have. The last 3 laptops ive had you dont need the function button. Look at your print screen button, if it is a funny colour (normally light blue) then hold the function button too.

Archived