Can someone give me a summary of the major bugs??

I have just installed Fm11, but I am not going to rush into it for 2 reasons - those being i have a geat game with Zaragoza on the go in Fm10 and the fact that there are so many bugs in the game, I am reluctant to play.

Can someone give me a sort of rundown of the major bugs I should be on the lookout for before I get into it? Just so i know what I am looking for.

Cheers!

I have just installed Fm11, but I am not going to rush into it for 2 reasons - those being i have a geat game with Zaragoza on the go in Fm10 and the fact that there are so many bugs in the game, I am reluctant to play.

Can someone give me a sort of rundown of the major bugs I should be on the lookout for before I get into it? Just so i know what I am looking for.

Cheers!

just buy the game and play it yourself, there is no list of bugs, just peoples opinions on how things work.

If you go looking for the bugs you will never enjoy the game, i could easily say if you avoid these forums and just play the game you will notice very few actual bugs.

just buy the game and play it yourself, there is no list of bugs, just peoples opinions on how things work.

If you go looking for the bugs you will never enjoy the game, i could easily say if you avoid these forums and just play the game you will notice very few actual bugs.

Good post and I definately agree. Just interested in the manager contract bug though that could be worrying but besides that it is just all about opinions.

Good post and I definately agree. Just interested in the manager contract bug though that could be worrying but besides that it is just all about opinions.

well if it puts minds at ease, it doesnt affect everyone, i have not seen it in 3 different games now, renewed my contract heaps of times, plus if it does go wrong just download FMRTE and change the date of your contact.

I cannot say fairer than that, so thank you :)

Archived