FMHi - stadium pic

Having ditched the PSP for the first time and gone for the i-phone version, I'm absolutely loving FMHi 2011 - currently struggling to establish Hibs as a force in Scotland...

....just wondering though (and apologies for raising this subject yet again), but is there any possibility of somehow downloading a stadium pic from the internet via my i-phone and setting it as a background? Or if not, is this something that could be looked at for future roll outs?

• SI Staff
....just wondering though (and apologies for raising this subject yet again), but is there any possibility of somehow downloading a stadium pic from the internet via my i-phone and setting it as a background? Or if not, is this something that could be looked at for future roll outs?

I'll have a look into this for a later update/version - its not quite as simple as you might imagine as there are actually a few different backgrounds in the game and so users would have to recreate each (for instance the start page background differs from in game and again the tactics pages backgrounds differ from the normal one).

Interesting idea though.

• 4 weeks later...
What would be a good touch is if you got to a final of an English cup and it showed Wembley in the back ground. Would give a real sense of occasion.

Totally agree - used to be a real buzz when as a smaller team you got to play at Wembley in the play off final, and you suddenly had the massive stadium as a backdrop as opposed to your 3-4,000 capacity staidum. Also good if you got drawn away against a big side in the cup, or also if you were a manager of a small team and then you got a job at a bigger club - all of a sudden having the backdrop of a big stadium made you feel like you had taken a real step up!

Totally agree - used to be a real buzz when as a smaller team you got to play at Wembley in the play off final, and you suddenly had the massive stadium as a backdrop as opposed to your 3-4,000 capacity staidum. Also good if you got drawn away against a big side in the cup, or also if you were a manager of a small team and then you got a job at a bigger club - all of a sudden having the backdrop of a big stadium made you feel like you had taken a real step up!

In short - if staidum pics can somehow be introduced - or at least downloadable onto the i-phone version in the future, I will be slightly ecstatic. Think you can download them on the PC version can't you?? So in theory, this should be do-able on a future i-phone version? i guess as Marc says there are things to consider like when the background screen changes

Archived