Balance 3M and transfer budget 30M ?????

grep

Hi,

I am Southampton and I have just been promoted to Premier. I received the message the I will receive 46M for TV rights and then I decided to set my transfer budget to 30M with the will to avoid relegation the upcoming year.

Now, with my surprise, I have a transfer budget of 30M but my balance is 4M only !!!!

Question, wtf is going on ? How can I spend 30M of transfer budget if my balance is 4M considering I should have received 46M from TV rights ???

Could you please explain me those TV rights when are supposed to be given ?

If I spend the money I will go into red I suppose ....... and my game is over for ever after 4 seasons.....

Save game is of course available...

you will get the money over the course of a season not all at once. Also the board will give you that amount as they have worked out if you stay in the division and spend that money you will at least break even come the end of the season. Obviously if you go down then you will be in trouble.

The chairman isnt peter ridsdale by any chance?

Personally I wouldnt spend it all because you really run the risk of utterly buggering the club up by going down with a team full of expensive stars, and if you do spend it all you are likely to be sacked at the end of the season, if you go back down with some money in the bank, maybe not.

as said above, you get TV money over the course of a season.

if you look at your expectations in full detail you will see the board's expectations for you in the league and the cups. your budget takes all of this into consideration. if you do better in the cups than expected you will generate more money. if you perform well in the league, you will generate more money. if you match your expectations then you should find your finances will still be alright.

watch out for future fees and wage increases/bonuses and aim to include relegation wage drops whenever possible

First, thanks for replying guys, second, if I have to expect 46M over a year I assume I will be granted 4M per month , am I right ?

If not, could you please tell me more or less when I will have those money, I mean every month ? Every six months ?

Can I be sure I will have them all or it may happen to have 50% only of them for whatever reason ?

Thnx

First, thanks for replying guys, second, if I have to expect 46M over a year I assume I will be granted 4M per month , am I right ?

If not, could you please tell me more or less when I will have those money, I mean every month ? Every six months ?

Can I be sure I will have them all or it may happen to have 50% only of them for whatever reason ?

Thnx

Im not entirely sure what you mean, but if you have been promised £X across the year, then you are garanteed to get it all.

plus our ground is worse than yours

Our ground is worse than both of yours (palace) so Ner. :p

Im not entirely sure what you mean, but if you have been promised £X across the year, then you are garanteed to get it all.

Ok thanks, but just to avoid to go into deep red within my balance do you perhaps know when £X money will be given ? I mean every month ? Every six months ? At the end of the year ? I am now at the end of June so the season is just commenced for me.

Thanks

Ok thanks, but just to avoid to go into deep red within my balance do you perhaps know when £X money will be given ? I mean every month ? Every six months ? At the end of the year ? I am now at the end of June so the season is just commenced for me.

Thanks

Im not sure - Playing as arsenal I go into the red every month, but for the season I tend to be in the black - the money is foward loaded (season tickets) and then end loaded (prize money) and that tends to keep me above the red line.

I beleive that TV money is paid once a month, so you should get about 4 mil every month. Additional to that you'll get some money for final league position...and before the league starts you'll also get some money from season ticket sales...

I beleive that TV money is paid once a month, so you should get about 4 mil every month. Additional to that you'll get some money for final league position...and before the league starts you'll also get some money from season ticket sales...

Thanks a lot mate

mate, you're acting as if you are waiting for the money IRL. They will come.

Ive been waiting 2 months for my Mangers salary. Im on 22k per year but when I go to my bank I dont see it added to my account. Is it yearly payment or quarterly? I think it might be a bug.

Anyone else have this problem recieving their wages from FM11?

Ive been waiting 2 months for my Mangers salary. Im on 22k per year but when I go to my bank I dont see it added to my account. Is it yearly payment or quarterly? I think it might be a bug.

To be honest I never checked. Wages are not a big issue in my opinion since you can't really do anything with that money. But i'm pretty sure that a lot of us would have noticed if the TV money didn't come in.

To be honest I never checked. Wages are not a big issue in my opinion since you can't really do anything with that money. But i'm pretty sure that a lot of us would have noticed if the TV money didn't come in.

I think he was joking.....

The issue is that now I am 15M in red..... and I seriously need those 45M sooner or later ... having passed 2 months my math tells me that I should had recevived around 7-8M so far...that's the reason I am wondering when they come.....

What are they waiting for ??

honestly, don't worry too much about about your finances mid-season. provided you haven't gone over your budgets the board has taken figures into consideration and knows that you gain most of your money at the start and end of the season. they will not give you an absolute fortune knowing that if you spend it you will cripple the club

I think there is something wrong, I ended up with a 45 million deficit last season ... the chairman then loaned another 245 million for a new stadium, and then he gave the club 90 million euro to help with the clubs finances. I am loosing about 5 million euro a month at bradford.

Stadium has 36k capacity and wages are at 1700000 a week .... but I dont think I am getting any tv money at all.

... and you can use all your transfer money, you dont get saked for going heavily into the red, just dont exceed the set wagebudget.

My question is, assuming money will come.... even if 2 months have already passed by..... being myself in red of 15M...am I risking admin financial control ? If yes I am upset because money don't come if no I can wait the money to come ( if they )

thx

I think there is something wrong, I ended up with a 45 million deficit last season ... the chairman then loaned another 245 million for a new stadium, and then he gave the club 90 million euro to help with the clubs finances. I am loosing about 5 million euro a month at bradford.

Stadium has 36k capacity and wages are at 1700000 a week .... but I dont think I am getting any tv money at all.

... and you can use all your transfer money, you dont get saked for going heavily into the red, just dont exceed the set wagebudget.

With 1.700.000 Wages a week its no wonder your in the red O_O

if you are having financial troubles have a close look at your finances.

there was an issue in 11.1 where 'other costs' were too high and it may be the case that you are spending a lot on something that should not be happening.

although with £1.7m wage budget in only a 36k stadium (is it always near capacity?) suggests you need to cut back in some areas

if you are having financial troubles have a close look at your finances.

there was an issue in 11.1 where 'other costs' were too high and it may be the case that you are spending a lot on something that should not be happening.

although with £1.7m wage budget in only a 36k stadium (is it always near capacity?) suggests you need to cut back in some areas

The stadium is almost always sold out ... and I really cant get what I want for my players, so selling out is poor business. As it is now not paying wages at all would actually put me in the 0 every month. I need to check what I am spending money on.

Archived