Playered never add the club as a favoured club

This happened to me for so many times in FM10.

I've had players who played more than 500 league games for my club and never had my club as their favorite. But young players who go on loan for 6 months or a year, after they return from the loan spell had that club as their favorite.It's like a pattern or something. I don't think it's a bug, but I feel hurt that players who spend more than 14-15 season playing for me are not listing the club as their favorite.

I will post later when I get home a screenshot from one of my veteran players who was at my club since he was 18 and played regularly for me over 500 league games since then.

i find players usually only end up with the club on their favs list if they win awards whilst at the club, with youngsters on loan getting young player of the month usual helps, with full time players, winning any kind of player award or club player of the year usually works, i do agree it sometimes seems hard to get players really connected with your club, but thats life i guess now a days you will struggle to find players truely dedicated to a club out with Barca.

Archived