Wenger left Arsenal! So unreal.

how can a game see the future IRL.? you cant programe a game not to allow managers and players to move 3 months in, impossible..

chelsea went unbeatern until the last 3 games of the season and then lost 2 cup finals and 3 league games, thats unreal based on this season ;)

you cant programe a game not to allow managers and players to move 3 months in' date=' impossible..[/quote']

I don't think so. Combination of board patience and Wenger loyalty could make his transfer almost impossible. I remember Francesco Totti and Paolo Maldini.. In CM0102 there was absolutely no way to buy this two guys.

how can a game see the future IRL.? you cant programe a game not to allow managers and players to move 3 months in' date=' impossible..

chelsea went unbeatern until the last 3 games of the season and then lost 2 cup finals and 3 league games, thats unreal based on this season ;)[/quote']

without the unbeaten part... that's pretty much what happend when they lost the CL final against Man U :)

how can a game see the future IRL.? you cant programe a game not to allow managers and players to move 3 months in' date=' impossible..

chelsea went unbeatern until the last 3 games of the season and then lost 2 cup finals and 3 league games, thats unreal based on this season ;)[/quote']

This is funny but very true - same goes for Liverpool in the relegation zone earlier this season

I remember in CM 00-01, Fergie had a retirement date set in 2002. So unrealistic, SI should be ashamed of themselves!

At the end of the day, talk is cheap, and you can never predict the future. Secondly, who cares? As said, it's a game, a virtual reality. Obviously not everything is going to be the same as reality. Not to mention, surely Wenger going to Roma has little to no relevance to your own game. At least in recent versions of FM, you get a bit of movement from both players and managers. In the past both players and managers used to stay where they were at the start of the game, and it was very possible that you'd play the same team and same players year in year out until they all retired.

I remember in CM 00-01, Fergie had a retirement date set in 2002. So unrealistic, SI should be ashamed of themselves!

iirc fergie actually announced that he was going to retire, only to change his mind towards the end of the season.

as for the OP. i would assume that wenger would have a high loyalty rating and would have arsenal as one of his favoured clubs, but in recent years there has been a lot of talk about wenger leaving arsenal and moving on, something i believe he has hinted at himself on more than one occasion. coupled with a lot of press reports stating that his job is at jeopardy as he has been trophyless for a few seasons now. these factors need to be taken into consideration, which would explain why he does accept to change clubs in the game. it may be that it needs a bit of fine-tuning but that will be up to the arsenal researcher

Archived