It's Half-Time and I can't start the 2nd half!??

I got to half time and try to do my teamtalk, when i then click on 'play' to start the 2nd half, my team talk gets reset and i cant start the 2nd half - i can still click on everything but the game wont start the 2nd half.

Anyone else had this happen to them? is it a known bug? or am i just missing something really basic?

This has happened to me three times now and nothing I've tried gets the match running again, I've tried everything I can think of but all three times I have eneded up having to quit the game and re-start, it's a real pain in the ass because you can guarantee it's only ever going to happen if you've forgotten to save game before starting the match and you end up having to play right from your last save again.

This has happened to me a few times. The first time, I panicked since I was winning against Arsenal (with Tottenham btw).

One thing I did to sort this out was, click one of your players' name then click match or the space, the continue/play button won't be greyed out annymore.

I tried that mate but it didn't work for me, as soon as I clicked on the 'match' tab it just went straight back to team talk again.

This happened to me again last night, I tried every suggestion here in the thread but nothing got the game running again so I ended up having to force quit again and restart my save.

Maybe this one's worth posting in the bugs thread, has anyone done it yet?

guys, i have had this issue bit i dont think it is a glitch or a problem with the game. to fix - click on the forward or back arrow at the top left of the screen, this should sort it out for you.

Had the same issue and the above worked for me. I was using a custom skin however.

Be interested to know if you are all using the standard skin or a custom one ?

i've had this before and have found if i just click on the news screen it takes you out of the match, you can then go back to the match as normal and continue as the button is no longer greyed out.

My button is never once greyed out, it just keeps going back and too between team talk and match and no matter what I click, press or thump it's never once restarted the second half.

• 2 months later...

not sure if this is still a problem for people but i had this a few minutes ago where i could not exit the half time team talk no matter what. Then i went onto the classic pitch view and at the bottom i pressed the button that says "Live" and this seemed to fix it all

Archived