Life on Mars???

Yeah it's funny but it's also very unrealistic. Managers occasionally knock their opposition's chances, I agree. But they don't talk like that. The really stupid thing is that any manager conceivably comes out with that one whereas in reality it should be very rare and only uttered by more eccentric managers.

The way you interact with opposition managers really bugs me because it's just not right.

Yeah it's funny but it's also very unrealistic. Managers occasionally knock their opposition's chances, I agree. But they don't talk like that. The really stupid thing is that any manager conceivably comes out with that one whereas in reality it should be very rare and only uttered by more eccentric managers.

The way you interact with opposition managers really bugs me because it's just not right.

Given I see this media headline quite often, instigated by my own media shenanigans, I am therefore, one of those eccentrics! dancing-broccoli-23.gif

• 7 months later...

I know this is an old thread, but I just got this myself. I had an opposing manager give me grief, so I gave it back. Thus he'll be on a road trip to Mars.

Archived