Board involvement in transfers -- how ?

I have read a lot about people having their board involved in key transfers.

I cannot work out how to make this happen.

Can anyone please advise how you go about getting the board involved in securing a particular transfer target ?

Thanks in advance.

I have read a lot about people having their board involved in key transfers.

I cannot work out how to make this happen.

Can anyone please advise how you go about getting the board involved in securing a particular transfer target ?

Thanks in advance.

If the person you are trying to sign is high profile enough, when you go to the Make An Offer Screen in the top right there will be a button that says Interact With The Board where you can ask the Board to negotiate the deal for you. I've had great success with this on my Arsenal save. In the January transfer window I noticed Tevez was transfer listed by request but his asking price was £12.75M, as I only had £8M in the kitty I asked the board to negotiate the deal for me and they agreed signing Tevez just a few days later. It's a nice little feature, but beware it won't always work.

If the person you are trying to sign is high profile enough, when you go to the Make An Offer Screen in the top right there will be a button that says Interact With The Board where you can ask the Board to negotiate the deal for you. I've had great success with this on my Arsenal save. In the January transfer window I noticed Tevez was transfer listed by request but his asking price was £12.75M, as I only had £8M in the kitty I asked the board to negotiate the deal for me and they agreed signing Tevez just a few days later. It's a nice little feature, but beware it won't always work.

Never new this, will try it when I get the chance to. nice feature

tried this with c.ronaldo and there is no button top right corner that says Interact With The Board

Archived