question on aggression?

hey all!

when looking at a player earlier i noticed that he had an 18 aggression, which made me think, does that mean that he isnt aggressive at all, which is why it is high, or that he is a very aggressive player and therefore has the high rating? i ask because i noticed that my side was picking up a lot of yellow cards and red cards even when i switched to more cautious tackling, it turned out that it was because i was leaving my assistant to do the opposition instructions, and he chucked them all on hard tackling, after i changed this we dont pick up as many cards apart from one or two players.

so is the aggression attribute high good or bad in terms of the aggression of the player?

thanks for your replies! up the spurs ;)

High aggression stats can be a good thing for the right players.

However, there is a "Hidden" attribute called "Dirtiness". If a player has a high value in both of these, there is little you can do to stop him being booked/sent off/giving away free kicks.

If you have a player getting into trouble with the ref a lot and he has high agression, he probably has a high dirtiness value too.

I try to avoid using these players.

Archived