FM 11 has too many Amazing goals?

not in any way is it SI cheating you. It is most likley your tactics. This topic has been done to death over the past 2 versions, a simple solution is to not have as bigger gap in between your mids and defenders and set the closing down higher. Have a seach im sure you can find plenty of info on this that will give you a good in depth solution.

EDIT: Long Shots Search - click that link, there are about 20 threads on the first page alone to get you started.

not in any way is it SI cheating you. It is most likley your tactics. This topic has been done to death over the past 2 versions, a simple solution is to not have as bigger gap in between your mids and defenders and set the closing down higher. Have a seach im sure you can find plenty of info on this that will give you a good in depth solution.

EDIT: Long Shots Search - click that link, there are about 20 threads on the first page alone to get you started.

It says 'Sorry- no matches.'???

I'd like to see more variation.. too often either you or the AI score 30-35 yarders screamers that are curled right into the top corner.. you don't see those very often.

More low hard shots at the edge of the area or even shots that take a deflection and go in would be nice to see.

I'd like to see more variation.. too often either you or the AI score 30-35 yarders screamers that are curled right into the top corner.. you don't see those very often.

More low hard shots at the edge of the area or even shots that take a deflection and go in would be nice to see.[/QUOTE]

thats are what id say 90% of the goals against me are, i very rarely score or concede long shots

Archived