Match Preparation Question

The latter. Less specific match prep, therefore more individual training.

I put mine on max for the first few months to get the bars up to fluid, then tone it down to low to maintain the bars. now the players are putting 80% of their effort into training rather than the 50% as before. So you should see the green arrows appear more once you lower the match prep workload.

But do your players play better when you have high match prep? I also put it on very high during preseason and first few matches until the bars are full, then move to normal.. but during those time when I was doing high match prep, my team always tend to score like 7-0 8-0 in most of the matches... but after I tone it down, they slow down the scoring and playing a bit.

Or maybe it's just me and my mind playing trick lol

have it on team blend all the time until match day

Switch to another just before the match and then switch back to team blend after. Everything other than team blend only helps DURING a match and makes no difference prior or after

have it on team blend all the time until match day

Switch to another just before the match and then switch back to team blend after. Everything other than team blend only helps DURING a match and makes no difference prior or after

why SI didnt think to make this standard, is beyond me!

Archived