Autosave

I'd like to set my FM to autosave:

1) every three days (or four, or five, I'd like to decide)

2) after every game

3) after every 30 minutes (or 10, or 20, or 60, I'd like to decide)

whatever comes first.

Ex. I start the game. First I do many things the first day. Sometimes it takes 2-3 hours or even more. Then after some days I have friendly games, for example every two days. Next league starts and I play games once a week. So in the beginning saving would be every 30 mins, then every friendly game, and during season every three days and after every game.

You ask why? You may say that I can save manually. But first - autosave is the option so I don't have to remember to save manually, and second - it protects me from loosing hours of playing when days go slower (transfer windows), from losing data when power suddenly shuts down (or game crashes) a day after the match. I have played CM/FM for over 10 years and had to play again many matches - errors, crashes, power down, mu stupidity. That option would save me from 90% of these situations.

What do you think?

Wow, I know that option, I mentioned it. But this option is very limited and I want to extend it. There isn't any option from listed by me and I'd like to have them altogether. For example:

Autosave:

[checkbox] Every [textbox] real minutes.

[checkbox] Every [textbox] days.

[checkbox] Every [textbox] weeks.

[checkbox] Every [textbox] months.

[checkbox] After every match.

So you can choose more options than just one. I have now selected every week, but it's too rare and every day is too often. In different parts of the season different kinds of autosave is better. Especially saving after every game could protect me from playing again matches which was lost before autosave happened. But saving only after games is not enough because there are big winter breaks in many leagues (even 3 months). So I'd like to choose different periods of autosave altogether. Just think about it.

Archived