Can regens be brothers

I mean, you can get sons in the game, but I was wondering if it's possible to have regens spawn as siblings? I'd kinda like it if I could have brothers on opposite flanks or paired with each other in the centre. Obvious it's not going to happen often, and they wouldn't tend to be world class, but it could be kinda cool.

I mean, you can get sons in the game, but I was wondering if it's possible to have regens spawn as siblings? I'd kinda like it if I could have brothers on opposite flanks or paired with each other in the centre. Obvious it's not going to happen often, and they wouldn't tend to be world class, but it could be kinda cool.

Yes, you can. I have seen an example posted here of two regens with the same surname who liked each otheras soon as the younger was generated.

I've also seen younger brothers of Danny Welbeck and Lauri Dalla Valle. Welbeck's brother was white.

Yes, you can. I have seen an example posted here of two regens with the same surname who liked each otheras soon as the younger was generated.

I've also seen younger brothers of Danny Welbeck and Lauri Dalla Valle. Welbeck's brother was white.

Ha, that's quite cool! I'm tempted to go through all the premiership players now in my game(6th season Liverpool) and see if any brothers have popped up! Probably won't find any, but will keep me occupied!

Are you a psychic?! I swear I logged on just now with THIS EXACT SAME QUESTION in mind after seeing two Brazilian guys named Lé on my game.

Ha. I thought about it when I saw a regen with the same surname as me. Not my son, my surname is fairly common(White), but it made me think that as my manager at the start of the game was 25(now 30), I'd find it more likely that I'd have a brother in the game rather than a son at this point in the game(Unless I had a kid when I was in my early-mid teens!). Then I thought about regens having brothers.

I recall happening across twin brother regens once. Can't recall if it was FM09 or FM10 though.

Was doing my usual trawl for new players one season and as I do sometimes, have a peek at their favoured personnel.

At the time I noticed them, I thought that it must be quite a rare occurrence for regens.

Archived