Squad numbers.

Is there any where I can change my squad numbers please anyone?

I did ask this quite a while back and was told that I'd get asked what squad numbers I wanted to use before the second season started, I didn't get an option and although probably not that important it's now annoying me that my left winger is number 4, my centre mid is number 9 and one of my strikers is number 6. Are the numbers just random or can I change them somewhere?

Thanks......

Are you still in pre-season? If you are your players are numbers 1-11 in the friendly games, and if you have moved your players around in the base tactic, it will automatically move the number with it aswell. So say in your base tactic you swapped your left winger and your central defender, number 9 would be in defence and number 5 on the left wing.

If its your players that are actually assigned numbers wrong, you cant change it until next season. In your squad view there are tabs going across. The last two are squad numbers and squad selection. Click squad numbers tab and assign them then confirm.

Are you still in pre-season? If you are your players are numbers 1-11 in the friendly games, and if you have moved your players around in the base tactic, it will automatically move the number with it aswell. So say in your base tactic you swapped your left winger and your central defender, number 9 would be in defence and number 5 on the left wing.

If its your players that are actually assigned numbers wrong, you cant change it until next season. In your squad view there are tabs going across. The last two are squad numbers and squad selection. Click squad numbers tab and assign them then confirm.

No, not in pre-season mate, I'm 7 games in to my second season. Looks like I'll have to wait til 'next season' now but thanks very much anyway Stevo, at least I know where to look now.

Actually, I've just had a look in the game now mate and on my squad view and the only tabs I have going across are immediately above the player list but none of them say anything to do with squad numbers. They are, starting from goalkeeper..... GK, DR, DL, DCR, DCL.....etc, etc. There are no numbers mentioned anywhere that I can see of and if I click on any of the tabs it just removes a player from the position I click on.

Thanks... Jon T.

No, not in pre-season mate, I'm 7 games in to my second season. Looks like I'll have to wait til 'next season' now but thanks very much anyway Stevo, at least I know where to look now.

Actually, I've just had a look in the game now mate and on my squad view and the only tabs I have going across are immediately above the player list but none of them say anything to do with squad numbers. They are, starting from goalkeeper..... GK, DR, DL, DCR, DCL.....etc, etc. There are no numbers mentioned anywhere that I can see of and if I click on any of the tabs it just removes a player from the position I click on.

Thanks... Jon T.

No its above that. Where its got something like, Squad > Tactics > Training > Match Prep > Squad Numbers > Squad Registration. Just look around your screen properly.

Archived