wembley stadium

this is the most weird thing that has happen since i have played this game because chelsea stadium was wembley stadium and the planned expansion 706 seats stamford bridge 26. 4. 10 has anyone else seen this

this is the most weird thing that has happen since i have played this game because chelsea stadium was wembley stadium and the planned expansion 706 seats stamford bridge 26. 4. 10 has anyone else seen this

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thegaffer91:

Maybe the case is that stamford bridge is being expanded and it will be finished on the 24th of april 2010 and until then they are playing in wembley stadium? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ooh, I think you might be on to something there! You're like Columbo icon_smile.gif

If that is in fact the case, then it's not totally weird. Seems reasonable to me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by turn it upto 11:

im sure the greedy FA would rent it out for elephant baseball if someone payed enough. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They couldn't do that, it would get a full attendance and would undermine the England team and FA cup icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by turn it upto 11:

im sure the greedy FA would rent it out for elephant baseball if someone payed enough. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They couldn't do that, it would get a full attendance and would undermine the England team and FA cup icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PaulHartman71:

706 seats doesn't seem like enough to need to play somewhere else though </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They could be making it twice as big, and just give everyone more leg room...

lol @ elephant baseball. I would actually pay to watch that.

Does anyone now when the FA will be staging this event a wembley?

Archived