This game keeps on surprising me

I just noticed a message in a players profile that I hadn't ever seen before and just wanted to see if anybody had ever come across it.

The player who had the message has spent the first 2 seasons playing for Newport County in the Blue Square Premier, and only made a handful of substitute appearances. Now, in the 3rd season he is on loan at Colwyn Bay, in the Evo-Stik Premier Division, the level below the Blue Square North/South, and is listed as a backup player for them.

Anyway, I just had a look at his profile and saw this:

craigtawtonprofileperso.png

which I think is brilliant, its something I've never seen before and I think its a lovely little touch by SI.

I got a press conference reaction just now that I've never seen before. My ass.man said he was bringing in Bojan as replacement for an injured striker, Bojan's profile now says "Bojan does not feel worthy of Antonio Mendez's comments". Bit weird, Bojan has been consistently quite good for many seasons now.

I like also like the, "hoping he doesn't let his team down," Not a lot of confidence eh?

It's like his five year old daughter has just nutmegged him, before turning around and laughing in his face, just as Nelson Muntz rides past on his bike, pointing at him and yelling "HAW HAW!" :D

Just had a press conference question that quite surprised me, having never seen it before.

Was asked after my 4-0 win away to Southport, how pleased I was with the players in the match, having rested so many first team regulars. :)

The fact the question was asked fitted perfectly with the result and circumstances, plus the fact I did field a lot of fringe, reserve and youth players, as in a few days time I have the "big one" coming...

...an FA Cup 5th round tie at home to Liverpool!

Archived