Anyone want to see the sound and commentry improved in FM12?

One thing that is always overlooked is the crowd sound, and somewhat the commentary.

- I know there is a commentary pack out but this should be incorporated into FM, one reason is simply because for some reason it wont load in my mac or work in my FM and never has which is highly annoying, and I don't see why SI can't incorporate that pack into the game. The other reason is not everyone goes on this forum who plays the game so they are getting left out.

- The current crowd sound is unrealistic, boring and tedious. I would love to see SI put some effort into this area so that it is realistic. There are lots of crowd packs that SI can purchase and look to incorporate into the game. Example: http://www.partnersinrhyme.com/soundfx/applause_sounds/footballcrowdwav.shtml

Any thoughts?

I play with the sounds muted as well. I dont see them being entertaining enough to be replayed over and over and over again. Its just like the commentary in FIFA. when you first play you laugh at the funny new things and its all good.

After playing for awhile, hearing the same thing at the predetermined cues gets old quick. Same with any sports game i guess. Madden is the worst at it imo :p

I wanna see personalized chant packs for all the teams in England. Like the ones in PES 2011.

I will die happy if this chant is implemented in the future FMs, while playing Liverpool:

Playing to the sound of music, Stevie G runs past me, Playing the game with wisdom, Stevie G,

Let it be, let it be, let it be, Stevie G,

For we all know the answer, his name is Stevie G

I play with the sounds muted as well. I dont see them being entertaining enough to be replayed over and over and over again. Its just like the commentary in FIFA. when you first play you laugh at the funny new things and its all good.

After playing for awhile, hearing the same thing at the predetermined cues gets old quick. Same with any sports game i guess. Madden is the worst at it imo :p

God yes Madden is the worst. The same five phrases get repeated about a million times a game. You would think that there would be more variation.

Improved sound would be better, maybe i wouldnt have to mute it so that i can listen to music because i would have the match sounds on. im sure it would get very boring after a while though but anything to keep the game fresh.

But then since its something new it might be so bugged that it would hardly live up to peoples expectations ;)

Archived