Three Parent Clubs . Is this normal ?

Being searching and found nothing or more likely looking in the wrong places.

Im Glasgow Rangers and in the third season i have three parent clubs in Arsenal ,Chelsea and Man Utd.

Is this normal or a bug ?

They all have first option on my players?hows that work

Apart from the £425k per season this gives me there's not much else great about these links,only had De Leat and Cork in 2 years.

You can all stop shouting its a bug and we know about but its a (the only) tiny little thing thats nagging me about the game

In the Northern Irish leagues I've taken Dunloy to the Champions League Final and to 7th in the European coefficients, but I still have 7 parent clubs, paying me anything from $80k pa to $250k pa as follows:

Aston Villa

Celtic

Liverpool

Man City

Newcastle

Sunderland

Tottenham

West Ham

Whilst it's a bit strange, I don't really see it as a bug

This is in order to forrage for future prospects. It does sound a bit much but could be due to dependancy on players from those clubs in the past.

The Scottish League tends to be a testing ground for English players and also allows for aclimatising to the country (UK).

You never used to able to have more than 1 Parent club, i think it was FM09, but it may have been as late as FM10.

You can have multiple Parent clubs in FM11 though; i've gained 4 with Santos. Only SI can tell you if it's by design though :thup:

Being searching and found nothing or more likely looking in the wrong places.

Im Glasgow Rangers and in the third season i have three parent clubs in Arsenal ,Chelsea and Man Utd.

Is this normal or a bug ?

They all have first option on my players?hows that work

Apart from the £425k per season this gives me there's not much else great about these links,only had De Leat and Cork in 2 years.

You can all stop shouting its a bug and we know about but its a (the only) tiny little thing thats nagging me about the game

its because of the leagues and rangers have national for rep.

Archived