Squad View panel - how can I get the squad list split in half like in odler versions?

Hard to explain what I mean here....

When you view your squad it list the players all in one row. In the last version of FM10 I could split it in two half's so that I can see players on the left and right...this is what I mean

John Blogs . John Blogs

John Blogs . John Blogs

John Blogs . John Blogs

John Blogs . John Blogs

John Blogs . John Blogs

John Blogs . John Blogs

How can I get it like this again. I have went through every view panel and still cant get it done. The option I used in FM10 has gone. Any help?

The official comment was that the two column view didn't work with the custom view option and as such had to be removed. Which is a poor excuse really, since it was there in FM10 and nobody complained. I guess they did one of their in-house usability studies again, like the one that robbed us of the separate 'match speed' slider.

The official comment was that the two column view didn't work with the custom view option and as such had to be removed. Which is a poor excuse really' date=' since it was there in FM10 and nobody complained. I guess they did one of their in-house usability studies again, like the one that robbed us of the separate 'match speed' slider.[/quote']

Probably the same study that decided that setting up individual training schedules were too easy, and needed to be stopped :p ... thus the new and "improved" training screen(s)

Archived