'current'

After a game I have an unknown tactic saved called 'current' and sometimes it has saved itself 3 or more times and is listed in the match prepartion tactics even though I havnt made it. It is all the tweaks to the team during a match. If so I dont think it should be saving as the tweaks are used in the match to combat the oppostion, or changes to player roles in the formation due to the players you havew available

Are these as I stated above or bug It is quite annoying that you have to delete them and even more so that they are listed in match preparation,

For lots of people, this occurance has also meant that any changes made to the tactics are not saved - meaning the game was unplayable over christmas.

Yep, combined with the fact in my game individual player and set piece instructions keep resetting has made this one of the worst bugs in recent versions for me.

We've been told this wont be addressed till the final patch. In future i will never buy another FM till the final patch, so it works both ways.

Archived