Long Term Games

How do Sponsorship deals tend to be renewed?

At Milan, One of my £10m deals has just ran out, but doesn't appear to have been renewed. Will it happen next season, or has it just dissapeared despite me winning the league by a mile?

My reputation also appears to be very low as a club. I can't attract any players at top clubs. They wont even talk to me. I can only talk to players from teams like Palermo and Fiorentina. I can't even talk to players from Lyon.

How long does it take for reputation to increase roughly?

Serie A has even ovetaken La Liga as 2nd best league so I don't know whats going on.

To clarify.

I came 2nd in my first season (2013/14), and won by 12 points in 2014/15. We are the 5th best team in European Coefficents. Only Barce, Real, Chelsea, and Man U are higher. And Serie A is 2nd only to Premiership in league ranking.

I'm amazed you won the league even though the game is always cheating you and you have 12 CCCs per match without ever scoring, yet the opposition don't have any but still score. And your crazy defenders kicking balls at people's heads. And all your 'unrealistic' muscle injuries.

I've been dumped out of every cup competition unceremoniously so far since I've been at Milan. Very annoying.

I do OK in the league though. Have some terrible games and runs of form. But generally it is OK. When we do lose, I get very ****ed off as to end a 7 match winning streak due to an idiot defender, or your strikers missing everything is veyr annoying

I'm amazed you won the league even though the game is always cheating you and you have 12 CCCs per match without ever scoring, yet the opposition don't have any but still score. And your crazy defenders kicking balls at people's heads. And all your 'unrealistic' muscle injuries.

I couldn't stop laughing after reading this post. :D

I can't attract any players at top clubs. They wont even talk to me. I can only talk to players from teams like Palermo and Fiorentina. I can't even talk to players from Lyon.

How long does it take for reputation to increase roughly?

Serie A has even ovetaken La Liga as 2nd best league so I don't know whats going on.

They must know what you're like, maybe you complain too much in game also :)

Archived