Thankyou Sports Interactive

Whilst seeing so many slagging threads being pointed towards Sports Interactive about the state of the game & the patches, I thought I would create a Thankyou thread due to the fact you don't see many if any at all.

A massive thumbs up :thup: to the people at Sports Interactive for fixing the Youtube match highlights uploading stuffups. Really appriciate it.

Now in the past people where like this guy here

now people like me are like this smiley face here :o

At long last, the youtube uploading is fixed !

THANKYOU ! And a Happy New Year Sports Interactive

Sadly it's usually the case that the "nay-sayers" spend more time complaining on the forums, whilst the "happy" people are spending more time enjoying the game than posting about it.

That said though, there's entirely nothing wrong with criticism, so long as it's constructive. I don't believe SI have ever shied away from constructive criticism and indeed I think they welcome it.

That's why I think it serves everyone's best interests to be civil, rather than rant or throw tantrums.

Just to jump in and add to this.....I'd like to say thank you as well to SI, sure there have been a few ruff edges to the game this year....I really couldn't be more happy with it. I have spent many many happy hours playing thus far. Good stuff guys!

I enjoy the game a lot, even with the known flaws, but i still hate everyone who ever worked on this game :) It's just too addictive. FM would be the best thing ever if they make it so we don't have to reinvent the wheel every year. Just load the old tactic and everything else and it works. that's what we need. I'm now at the end of my second season and still have no final tactic. It just takes so much out of me to finish it. By then i have no will to play the god damn game. You Satan helpers :)

Well said Wiltastic. I add my thanks in with this thread.

Also Heath you do have a good set of points there. I don't mind constructive criticism being posted but a lot of the threads complaining about the game are not constructive and are just rants because a player lost a game or players got injured in training. (not a dig at sheva but those are two threads i recall from the last couple of days).

I'd also like to thank SI - this is my first experience playing FM other than the handheld game last year, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I'm one of many who have moved across from CM due to the lack of staff feedback, and am happy to say that the situation is quite the opposite here, its nice to see the staff members engaging with members of the community, and fixing problems like the one the OP suggested. The match engine is great, and I'm really enjoying the little features that CM didn't have, like press conferences, slagging off Roy Keane and talking one to one with players and staff. Great job, and thanks.

Let me say that SI support has always been great. Nowdays it is quite rare to have the possibility to chat on a forum with producers and I appreciate that a lot.

Of course the game is classy and wonderful, it deserves it.

Sadly it's usually the case that the "nay-sayers" spend more time complaining on the forums, whilst the "happy" people are spending more time enjoying the game than posting about it.
I simply don't believe this is true, what about those who don't know this forum exists, those who use other forums and those who have just been soldiering on? Not all who are unhappy with the game are ranters but they are often discredited for daring to criticize.
That's why I think it serves everyone's best interests to be civil, rather than rant or throw tantrums.
This works both ways also.

In the risk of being negative on a positive thread I'd just like to say, among all the detritus on FM11 I think the match engine is looking brilliant this year.

For every negative thread in this forum there are thousands sitting in front of their screen, more than satisfied with the game.

People that's enjoying the game have no reason in starting threads because their demands are already satisfied.

But I agree, more of these "happy" threads are welcome :) Reading about people experiences and their sons and all are why I'm in this forum!

Finally, someone who speaks sense. :thup: Well Done Wiitastic.

Definitly agree. I have been having a great time and am really enjoying FM2011. The bugs have not really troubled my game at all and to be honest never would have known about them if they werent posted on here. Keep up the good work SI and may you steal many more hours of my free time for years to come (im having to hide the ingame count of hours from the wife !!)

i must say this is definately the best version of FM i have played yet, started a game with AC a few days ago to see the difference in the ME when playing with world class players and its brilliant, all the little dribbles, backheels and stuff really make it look a lot more realistic. I have found some of the new features great as well, private chats can be hugely effective, contract negotiation is also much much better in real time, agents i could live without sometimes othertimes they are helpful, the new board interactions are much better and give you more of a chance of getting what you want and the new options really help you progess your club.

Yes there have been a few issues, minor for me, but bigger for others, but i still think this is the best version yet, by the third patch it for me will be almost perfect.

Archived