unrealistic AI manager transfer targets

found the same problem with FM2009 when I was playing as spurs but playing as derby now, man city are continually after my players. Winning the league each year so I realise there's going to be interest in my players but the man city manager (stuart pearce) has just announced interest in 7 of my players in the same transfer window!! when has that EVER happened? transfers from top team to top team are very rare - 7 transfer attempts in one window is ridiculous. It's just not realistic and like I say happened EVERY year in FM2009 when they pretty much tried to buy my entire team each summer.

Also just quick point about that - first of all, why can't I report Pearce a la ronaldo/berbatov transfers? He just won't stop declaring his interest and intention to bid. When he does bid I reject and he just keeps coming back - I should be able to report him and get him potentially banned from transfers for a window or fined.

I am a hypocrite of course cos I flatter players I want to buy, but you shouldn't be able to do it continually and the realism bit on man city bidding for most of my team surely needs fixing...

Manager's also do it to unsettle players.

Instead dont reject the bid, put a counter offer back doubling / tripling the player's asking price. He'll get the hint then

have you ever had a player get upset with you for that as they viewed it as you negotiating when they'd be happier if you rejected and said they were indispensible?

How about in the opposite direction of AI managers selling players they shouldn't.

I spent 9 years at Liverpool and had one player that was not a Wonderkid but I knew I could develop him into a world beater. He was on the verge of breaking into the first team at the age of 20 when I finally left the club.

4 years later I looked at him, he's one of the best DM's in the world AND one of the best CB's in the world (Natural in both) and the manager that took over at Liverpool after me sold him for 4.3 million. The next year he was sold for 12.6 million. The year after that he was sold for 16 million and just at the beginning of this season he was sold for 20 million.

Archived