A little help re captaincy changes

This is only possible on PSP as on the iPhone the player with the best Leadership attribute is chosen, by your Assistant, to be your captain.

Wow, may I ask why it's not an option on the phone yet? And, there's more to captaincy than leadership skills. What about age/experience/maturity? Can't see, why a 21 year old should be chosen as captain only because he has 10 in leadership while the rest of the crowd has 9 but they got maybe more experience and flair?

Wow, may I ask why it's not an option on the phone yet? And, there's more to captaincy than leadership skills. What about age/experience/maturity? Can't see, why a 21 year old should be chosen as captain only because he has 10 in leadership while the rest of the crowd has 9 but they got maybe more experience and flair?

I agree, I think captaincy is important tactical element and one that should be introduced into the game. If you have a club captain and he is out injured, then his presence is surely going to affect the team's morale/performance on the pitch.

Archived