One wish

I know tberes plenty of these threads around guys..However I miss the days of CM01/02, CM4, FM07,08 when the interface was basic and easy on the eye...I miss the days when tactics were easier to master (this is open for argument as the game needs to progress, and tactics are a major part of it). I miss the days when there werent as many bugs as FM11(which is ridiculously high).

I dont want to sound like a whinger, but FM11, (so far) has way too many bugs, and the 3D ME, despite being improved and being half decent, still looks choppy and unrealistic. The defending is ridiculously stupid, as many are just watching the strikers run past them.

Like I said, Ive bought ever FM since 2001, and am quite disappointed in this years release.

:)

Preveza,The match in 3D is pretty smooth for me so if your game is choppy try updating your graphics card drivers and directx. Downloading gamebooster may also help as it will temporarily stop all unessential processes that are running in the background.

Preveza,The match in 3D is pretty smooth for me so if your game is choppy try updating your graphics card drivers and directx. Downloading gamebooster may also help as it will temporarily stop all unessential processes that are running in the background.

i might try that game booster myself sounds good i have never heard of it before

Buddy I didnt mean choppy in terms of graphics. It runs extremely smooth. I meant the gameplay is choppy...the animation are choppy. The 3D Match Engine is ridiculously stupid at times I must say

Archived