Why have different kick off times?

What is the point of having a 1.30 kick off? Because i realised just now with AC Milan i had a 1.30 kick off time and all other games were 3.00 kick off with one at 4.45 or whatever it is. However during the game while mine is playing the latest scores display all other games live, at the same time point asm ine?

IE. it is showing other games that kick of 1 and a half hours later than mine, as playing at the same time so i can see ""llive"" scores that arent actually live as my game should be almost finished byt he time the others kick off.

Is this a bug or what?

Agree with the OP, on a typical English Premier League Saturday you get one game at 12.45, then some at 15.00 and another at 17.15. The game treats them all as if they are at the same time, but you can get a question in the press conference asking if you have an advantage by having a later kick-off time!

It's stupid really, as previous FMs did play them at separate times, so why does FM11 do it differently?

Lads most of you are msising my points. Of course i understand why kick off times are staggered and why big matches are put early and late due to TV Rights.

My argument is why when playing the match, at 13.30 can i see live scores of matches that are meant to start at 15.00 when in reality they would be starting til about the 75th minute of my game?

Archived