Football Manager

This is the most beautifull and the most..idiotic game ever made...it perfectly reflects reallity football,except when:In the 92nd minute Danny Gabbidon runs 70 m with the ball at his feet and delivers a perfect cross and Luis Boa Morte scores and you loose 2-1:))))or when Kevin Davies dribbles past 3 or 4 defenders and delivers a perfect shot in the top corner of the goal:))),people who played this game know what i mean...anyway...i`m sure that this "problems" can be fixed.But above all it is the best football game ever made.

it can happen mate look at onhoua from sunderland when he took on the whole of chelsea's defence and scored a wonder goal
Yes,but onuoha can really do that...how about gabbidon...could he do something like that...anyway its not just that...every time you play...you play against wigan..and n`zogbia,rodallega they are the best,they dribble,shoot,score...and then..you go an manage wigan...and they do nothing...and they are rated 5.4 or something like that...and you put in offensive tactics but it makes no difference...you still get 3 shots on goal.

I'd like to see some real-life examples of defenders running in the opposite direction to the ball... e.g. opposition right centre-back sprays ball to right side of my area, my right centre-back runs into the middle of the pitch whilst the striker runs to the ball...

or a real life example of a full back closing a player down on the half-way line then instead of tracking him the whole way down the line he runs back into the middle of the pitch and into the area before then going back out to close the player down...

just two little frustrations that have been getting me annoyed lately (and this is with a defence that has conceded 3 in 9 and one of those was an o.g. (and before my crash dump it was 1 in 9 - the o.g.)

This is the most beautifull and the most..idiotic game ever made...it perfectly reflects reallity football,except when:In the 92nd minute Danny Gabbidon runs 70 m with the ball at his feet and delivers a perfect cross and Luis Boa Morte scores and you loose 2-1:))))or when Kevin Davies dribbles past 3 or 4 defenders and delivers a perfect shot in the top corner of the goal:))),people who played this game know what i mean...anyway...i`m sure that this "problems" can be fixed.But above all it is the best football game ever made.

it happens, deal with it.

if you are conceeding late goals play about with team/player instructions and shouts. also substitute tired players

I'd like to see some real-life examples of defenders running in the opposite direction to the ball... e.g. opposition right centre-back sprays ball to right side of my area, my right centre-back runs into the middle of the pitch whilst the striker runs to the ball...

or a real life example of a full back closing a player down on the half-way line then instead of tracking him the whole way down the line he runs back into the middle of the pitch and into the area before then going back out to close the player down...

just two little frustrations that have been getting me annoyed lately (and this is with a defence that has conceded 3 in 9 and one of those was an o.g. (and before my crash dump it was 1 in 9 - the o.g.)

come on now ray houghton does his best he watches the FM games and tells the Si guys what the players should be doing

I wonder how many times you may have won games in a similar manner but have chose to "forget" these?

Archived