How Deos Match Confidence Work!

I'm Wigan, probaley one fot he weakest teams in the Premier League? Anway, my first League game is away to Aston Villa... Not a very easy game to start, but 'hay ho'. So the games played, and after 90 mins, we drew 2-2. I was chufed to bits, my players all had better ratings than Aston Villa's. They had 15 shots, 3 on target. I had 6 shots, 3 on target. They had 6 long shots, I had 1. I had 52% possession to their 48%.

My confidnce report comes back. The fans are worried by the result.... WHy would they be worried, we had a good result?

I'm guessing the pundits probably put you down as winning the game pre-match or you had a chance to win the game but ended up drawing. It happens so dont worry too much.

I would also question Wigan being one of the weakest Premier league teams. There are a few teams who are just as bad if not worse.

I'm guessing the pundits probably put you down as winning the game pre-match or you had a chance to win the game but ended up drawing. It happens so dont worry too much.

I would also question Wigan being one of the weakest Premier league teams. There are a few teams who are just as bad if not worse.

I did put a question by it, meaning, that it's debatlible...

Archived