Problem with Network Drive

I have just bought myself a shinny nt network drive, and i have loded up FM on both my PC and my laptop, i saved a game from my laptop onto my network drive, but then when i go to open the game on my PC its not there!!!

It's not a problem with the game because i copied and pasted the game onto my desktop from the network drive and it worked fine. but for some reason the game won't show the saved game being located in the network drive!

any help anyone??

p.s. i have changed the default file location thingy to my network drive too.

Thanks

I have just bought myself a shinny nt network drive, and i have loded up FM on both my PC and my laptop, i saved a game from my laptop onto my network drive, but then when i go to open the game on my PC its not there!!!

It's not a problem with the game because i copied and pasted the game onto my desktop from the network drive and it worked fine. but for some reason the game won't show the saved game being located in the network drive!

any help anyone??

p.s. i have changed the default file location thingy to my network drive too.

Thanks

Are the FM's that are installed on both your laptop and PC patched up to the same level? If not then they won't both be able to play the same save if the save was created on a later patch than the patch that is on the other computer.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nedlack:

the wanders of not being allowed to edit! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed icon_biggrin.gif

Archived