I am the master negotiatior.

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/1135/capture1ey.jpg

Signed this young lad up on a £3k a week Youth Contact. Gave him quite a bit cos Tottenham and At. Madrid also had bids accepted.

As soon as he signed, I offered him a £900 a week Pro Contact and he accepted it immeadiatly. So he is going to be earning £3,000 a week till he is 17. And then he is on £900 until he is 22! Worst agent ever!

Try this one:

screenshot20101226at222.png

My RB is valued at £16m. Real Madrid will pay me £16m to take him on loan, then want to buy him for £30. I've accepted, then as soon as they try and sign him, I will offer a new deal (even though I want to sell him). This way, I get the £16m fee for a RB I no longer want anyway, and can try and get the same fee again next summer! Great deal for me :)

My RB is valued at £16m. Real Madrid will pay me £16m to take him on loan, then want to buy him for £30. I've accepted, then as soon as they try and sign him, I will offer a new deal (even though I want to sell him). This way, I get the £16m fee for a RB I no longer want anyway, and can try and get the same fee again next summer! Great deal for me :)

Although if he rejects the new deal and accepts Real Madrid's contract there's nothing to stop him leaving..

Surely this is a huge risk?

it's well known that you can offer the player a low wage by giving him and his agent a decent sign on fee, nothing new

I didn't though...

There is obviously some sort of bug whereby you can rope them in with a decent Youth Contract, and then offer them much less when they are already at the club as part of the professional contract.

Try this one:

Haha that's funny. How did you do it?

Brazilian clubs are the best. The offer me my player's value for a one month loan with no option to buy! I'm raking it in, and wait for the best part... The loan only lasts ONE DAY :D

Brazilian clubs are the best. The offer me my player's value for a one month loan with no option to buy! I'm raking it in, and wait for the best part... The loan only lasts ONE DAY :D

Looks like FM have got their work cut out for them! Glad that you are making the most out of it... though in the future, they might need to fix this oversight.

I'd get that reported in the bugs forum if I were you, even if it is just an exploit that most of us can avoid using.

Archived