Siging a loan player problems

Ok, first I thought it was a coincidence now i'm 90% sure it's a bug. Every time I loan a player (with or without agreed fee) the player who is always interested when I loan him, never then will join while he is on loan. You can never even get to offer a contract because they won't talk to you. Has anyone else had this or am I missing something!

Yeah, they always seem to love to return to the old club. I've never tried to buy someone after a loan.

But when I loan out, and the other team makes the agreed price bid. THe player 99% of the time refuses to go. So when I get the news Item that says they are making the bid at the agreed price. I try and **** off the loaned player to make him more likely to leave.

Yeah - I think they've upped the difficulty level a little too much. Mostly they won't sign with you - but as soon as they get back to their own club - they're plenty willing. And if they're willing to sign with you when on loan - they'll ask for much more money than they would otherwise. Last year was too easy, maybe this year is too difficult.

Have not had anyone on loan I would want to sign, but have similar experiences with trial players.

I manage to get them to the club on trial, but when I try to offer them a contract, they're not interested.

I'm sure some of these players must think my club is Butlins or something... ;)

Archived