Russian Premier League Rules Help Needed

I've just started a game with CSKA Moscow and I need some help to clarify the foreigner restrictions that are set in place, if someone could answer these questions for me I'd be very grateful:

1. From what I'm aware off you may only have a maximum of 6 foreign players on the pitch at any time including any subs I may use during the game, is this correct?

2. Do players who have Russian as their second nationality count as foreign or as Russian?

3. Can young foreign players aquire Russian as their second nationality, if so how long does it take and how young do they have to be when they join to aquire this?

Thanks in advance :D

Since I'm from Russia I can explain to you all, aliens are all players who can not play for Russia. For example Vagner Love after the start of the game, he gets Russian citizenship, but he can not play for Russia, because they played for Brazil. So he legionary.

1. No, the field should not be more than 6 foreign players.

2. I have already answered

3. If you bring a player in Russia, then in 2000 days he will receive a passport and if he had not played for his first team, he will be able to play for Russia and there will be a legionary

It's really simple. If a player is eligible to play for Russian national team, he'll be classed as Russian.

To be eligible you have to:

1) have a Russian passport

2) not have a single official cap for any other national team

In Vagner's case, he'll always be classed as foreign.

Archived