Ok so I'm probably being thick but.........

Hey all - really hoping somebody can help me. Just starting my first game, all patched up ready to go and playing as the mighty Weston Super Mare. All set for my first fixture, marquee game against Bolton at home, selected my team as a mix of Under 18s and the handful of players im keeping but when I try and click the submit team button, absolutely nothing happens. Its like its not letting me progress because ive forgotten to do something but as far as i can see, i'm all set to go but the game isnt allowing me to go any further. Obviously much frustration has ensued and I'm hoping somebody could point out just how thick im being and allow me to move the game forward.....

Cheers in advance

Well, disappointingly the save and reload doesnt solve the problem. Picked my team, 11 players, all 12 subs and it only gives me the option to Undo Last or Cancel. Everytime i click submit team just doesnt actually submit team. Little frustrating to say the least. Cheers for the reply tho

Hey all - really hoping somebody can help me. Just starting my first game, all patched up ready to go and playing as the mighty Weston Super Mare. All set for my first fixture, marquee game against Bolton at home, selected my team as a mix of Under 18s and the handful of players im keeping but when I try and click the submit team button, absolutely nothing happens. Its like its not letting me progress because ive forgotten to do something but as far as i can see, i'm all set to go but the game isnt allowing me to go any further. Obviously much frustration has ensued and I'm hoping somebody could point out just how thick im being and allow me to move the game forward.....

Cheers in advance

Have you got any mail that you have to respond to? Might be worth checking them all again.

Archived