First Team Coach

Was browsing on the boardroom screen and noticed I was allowed 6 first team coaches and I have none. I was wondering what that meant as I thought the coaches I have for training different schedules, i.e. Attacking, Defense, Tactics, Ball-control, etc were first team coaches. I signed a coach that had good man management skills to see if that would fill one of the six positions allowed but it didn't make a difference. What are first team coaches?

You dont really want a 1st team coach as it means they cant train the youth players, just amend the cntract

If you can sign a very good coach but he has very low "Working with youth" stat, it's worthwhile signing him as a first team coach ... keep him away from the youngsters.

First team coaches work with all players over 18.

Personally I only ever get one youth team coach cos players 16 to 17 aint gonna develop too much anyway.

your board breaks down the number of coaches you can have and offers a guideline as to how many of each you should have (gk, 1st team, yth, etc...) but you do not need to follow these guidelines rigidly.

if you want 10 coaches, rather than 1 gk, 1 fitness, 2 yth, 2 1st team, and 4 coaches then it is your choice, as long as you stay within your total limit of coaches (which would be 10 in my example above)

Archived