Unemployed start immediate job offers?

I started with Sunday League Footballer as my experience and couldn't get the Hereford job :s

I did get the Eastleigh job when they sacked their manager in November...

In my current save I again started with Sunday League but I loaded ALL leagues as playable and the only jobs I got offered were in Indonesia...

(and I'm not convinced the format/rules of that league are correct... but heyhoo, beggars can't be choosers ;) )

Well I started a game as an unemployed Sunday League Footballer-rep manager with England, Italy, Spain, France and Germany loaded down to second lowest level except England (BSS/BSN) and Spain (lowest level), and didn't get a job til 2nd season. Then again, I only had two countries loaded to the lowest levels. Getting on fine now, though, with Tonbridge Angels :)

Starting with English nationality and Sunday League reputation i got an offer from Warrenpoint, in the N. Irish second division i think.

In my experience you won't get a Football League job with SL reputation. Many Conference sides will turn you down as well and i've even been rejected by Blue Square North/South clubs in favour of other more experienced managers. You will get a job from somewhere, just be prepared to start from the bottom - although in certain countries that is not as low down as in others, fortunately.

I am on FM10 so can't help you with specific clubs. Why don't you test it out for yourself?

Archived