Barca 433 realistico

Scusate davvero tanto ma non conosco l'inglese e scrivo in italiano questo post perche credo di aver fatto una tattica verosimile a quella del Barcellona!!!!! studiando le partite reali e soprattutto il 5 a 0 della famosa manita la ho sviluppata e riproduce fedelmente il gioco del famoso tiki taka:) ve la posto cosi la giudicate e provate e forse migliorate voi stessi anche se credo sia perfetta!!!!!! è una plug and play e non uso allenamenti e lascio gestire confereze preparazione match etc a Tito Villanova!!!!! non so inserire le immagini mi dispiace:( provatela e ditemi cari amici:)

Roughly translated to English: Sorry, but I don't speak very good English. I have written this post in Italian. I have developed a tactic that is similar to Barcelona's. From studying Barcelona's matches, especially their 5-0 triumph in El Classico, I have created this tactic. It faithfully reproduces Barcelona's tiki taka style. I have included a link, so judge for yourself, and maybe even make some improvements (though personally, I think it's perfect!).

It's a plug and play tactic. You don't need to worry about training, and you can leave press conferences, team talks, match preparation, OIs, etc. to your assistant manager (Tito Villanova at Barcelona).

I can't get any screenshots, sorry, but try it and tell me how you get on, my good friends.- SCIAG

http://www.mediafire.com/?x5urxrrmhv1ue85

Mensch welch schöne Sprache, leider verstehe ich kein Wort.Dies ist übrigens ein rein englisches Forum, also bitte beachte in Zukunft die Regeln Messi84.

Ausserdem gibt es wohl mittlerweile genug Barca Taktiken in diesem Forum, der Bedarf scheint gedeckt.

oh wait...something went wrong here :)

sorry I know the rules but I wanted to do something well and I do not know English I write in my language! This message is made with Google Translate

Nessun problema. Lei potrebbe affiggere dello immagini del successo che lei ha conseguito con questa tattica e la formazione?

Dear JJ919 thanks for understanding:) I intend to point out that half of the first season and I do not know how to put images cmq villa top scorer so far with 24 goals 20 games to tell you more details then you put them into an image if I understand how to do

Scusate davvero tanto ma non conosco l'inglese e scrivo in italiano questo post perche credo di aver fatto una tattica verosimile a quella del Barcellona!!!!! studiando le partite reali e soprattutto il 5 a 0 della famosa manita la ho sviluppata e riproduce fedelmente il gioco del famoso tiki taka:) ve la posto cosi la giudicate e provate e forse migliorate voi stessi anche se credo sia perfetta!!!!!! è una plug and play e non uso allenamenti e lascio gestire confereze preparazione match etc a Tito Villanova!!!!! non so inserire le immagini mi dispiace:( provatela e ditemi cari amici:)

[sorry but I do not know very much English and Italian writing in this post because I think I did a tactic unlikely that Barcelona !!!!! studying the real games, and especially 5 to 0 in the famous Manita and I developed the game faithfully reproduces the famous tiki taka there the place so the judge and maybe try and improve yourself even if I think it's perfect !!!!!! is a plug and play and do not use training and leave management training conference facilities etc to match Villanova Tito !!!!! I can not get the pictures I'm sorry to try it and tell me dear friends ]

Théoriquement on doit parler anglais sur ce forum, ce serait bien de respecter cela, ou du moins d'utiliser un logiciel de traduction, aussi mauvaise soit cette dernière...

Essayes de poster quelques imprimés écran de ta tactique, mettant en exergue ton calendrier, ton classement de même que quelques résultats surprenant (de belles victoires contre de grosses équipes).

I have translated the OP as best I can, but I had to guess at sections. If someone else wants to have a go at translating, post it here and I'll adjust the translation as necessary.

I'll translate the first post for you.

Sorry if I write in Italian, but I don't know English language and I'm writing this post in Italian because I believe I've created a tactic pretty similar to FC Barcelona's one.

I've developed it studying Barça's matches, in particular the 5-0 victory against Real Madrid, and I found it faithfully reproduces the famous "tiki taka" gameplay.

I'm posting it here, so you can judge and improve it, even if I think it's perfect.

It's a "plug and play" tactic. Personally, I don't use any training schedules, and I let my assistant take care of press conferences, team talks and so on.

I'm sorry I can't provide you any screenshot. Try it and let me know about your progresses, fellas.

BTW, if he can't speak English, I'm pretty sure he can't speak proper Italian as well :D - Don't mean to insult him, it's just my personal opinion.

Have a nice career.

Archived