(iPhone) Do you use Game Center?

i have a score of 297 on the game centre, but i am wondering how it works because i have had that score for a while now. if it works seasonal then i had my best season just gone but it didnt change my score as i am porto and england manager and won the world cup and every trophy with porto. so why did my score not go up? is it effected by the unlockables being unlocked as well?

Ok, call me ********, but I cant find an option in game for it, and cant find a seperate app for it? Help a slow northerner out

This is the icon of the app:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSu5STUk-GKkDm_hIdkDdCxm2VrfjDpMsNuu29vPgyAzZ1upqI9

There is no option is the game (as I remember). If you are logged in the Game Center, it recognize it and uploads your score.

This is the icon of the app:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSu5STUk-GKkDm_hIdkDdCxm2VrfjDpMsNuu29vPgyAzZ1upqI9

There is no option is the game (as I remember). If you are logged in the Game Center, it recognize it and uploads your score.

any idea what the app is called, ive searched for game centre with nothing showing remotely like that

Hi

I start using it - faced two crashes in the game as I lost contact to the game center temporarily. However I do not understand the ranking at all (200 max)?

Oliver

Not sure what you mean by 200 max, my current score after a day is 220, although since using it I have noticed 4 or 5 game crashes

I think it's pretty neat to be able to add people to see how much points or achivements you've racked up against others. I think it might be really easy to add achivements....

For example:

- Win 5 or 10 games in row

- Score more than 5 goals in a game

- Win a Domestic/Continental/International Cup or League

- Sell a player for more than purchased

There could be many more possibilities, I look forward to seeing this implemented!

• 2 weeks later...
i have a score of 297 on the game centre, but i am wondering how it works because i have had that score for a while now. if it works seasonal then i had my best season just gone but it didnt change my score as i am porto and england manager and won the world cup and every trophy with porto. so why did my score not go up? is it effected by the unlockables being unlocked as well?

Hi Marc have you found out how this works, my stats still have not gone up and I have almost done 30 seasons with Porto and England. There is a guy on the game centre with over 4000 points.

How are the points accumulated on the game? This needs to be made clearer.

Archived