Reputation?

Hey guys,

Just started a new game on FM2011, just wondering about reputation. (sorry if its in the wrong forum).

Basically i started off with Villa. Won league cup 1st season FA cup 2nd season and League cup along with the premiership in my 3rd.

I was being offered big jobs, Chelski and arsenal etc. i thought it was time to leave. Given the Inter job after Wenger was sacked, 8 games into my reign i was let go due to a new board take-over!

Now i can't get offered any job and even a freshly relegated Wigan won't have me! I've had to settle for Crystal palace in league 1!

My question, did the brief term at inter ruin my reputation as a top manager? despite my reputation still being world-class!?

Cheers,

Jon x

Hey guys,

Just started a new game on FM2011, just wondering about reputation. (sorry if its in the wrong forum).

Basically i started off with Villa. Won league cup 1st season FA cup 2nd season and League cup along with the premiership in my 3rd.

I was being offered big jobs, Chelski and arsenal etc. i thought it was time to leave. Given the Inter job after Wenger was sacked, 8 games into my reign i was let go due to a new board take-over!

Now i can't get offered any job and even a freshly relegated Wigan won't have me! I've had to settle for Crystal palace in league 1!

My question, did the brief term at inter ruin my reputation as a top manager? despite my reputation still being world-class!?

Cheers,

Jon x

No i am in 2029 word class manager and have won multiple world cups and tournaments

i struggle to get a job with a scottish premier league team and had to settle for a league 1 wigan

Archived