Games Won %

Just checked mine out for a whole career, and it was 45%, which i'm not unhappy with as i started unemployed so have been at weaker teams

but IIRC in past games i've never been able to win 70+% of my games for any length of time, and was wondering if anyone else has been more successful

So in short, what is your won games %? Lol

Just checked mine out for a whole career, and it was 45%, which i'm not unhappy with as i started unemployed so have been at weaker teams

but IIRC in past games i've never been able to win 70+% of my games for any length of time, and was wondering if anyone else has been more successful

So in short, what is your won games %? Lol

I like to keep it above 40% but really its a bit of a meaningless statistic. Average points would tell you more information and even then over the course of a career its pointless.

Since I start at the bottom divisions even if i do well there, I get promoted and expect to struggle so I'll never win 80% of all my games.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mikele:

Does it still reset to zero after you leave a club because I remember it doing that in the previous game.

Mine's at 78% </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When there's a media article about yu it gives yu s percentage for yur current club

If yu want it for yur whole carrer then yu have to work it out from your manager history screen

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">When there's a media article about yu it gives yu s percentage for yur current club

If yu want it for yur whole carrer then yu have to work it out from your manager history screen </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh! Thanks. Now I understand.

Anyways, the 78% is the percentage for my current, well, the only club I've been at since I started FM.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VonBlade:

April 2029. 1139 matches. 1024 wins. 72 draws.

89.90% win. 96.22% got a draw or win.

Thank you Ole Schnepf (my regen striker). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats some record. What team/s? How many reloads icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neji:

Thats some record. What team/s? How many reloads icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spurs. Zero. What's the point? I remember there was an old version of CM (2?) that you just pressed asterisk to exit to desktop. After I'd done that a couple of times I realised it took all the fun out.

So sadly I still play it as I always have since the original two disk, start a new game and go out for the day, Amiga version. Sadly because I obviously have played it waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much to get that kind of record.

I don't even check the good-player guide or anything. Sigh.

Anyone got a life they can lend me?

VB

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Celtic 08:

100% I played 1 game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, fantastic, very useful and interesting! KUTGW

62% over 3148 games.

I'm actually on my second manager of this save. Completely different styles.

My first one spent a long time at the top clubs, wehras the second used much worse teams, but by this time I felt better at the game.

Doesn't seem like its made much diference, as the results for both 30+ year stretches were within half a percentage point of that score.

Archived