A Christmas thank you to SI

A bit of positivity on Christmas day

I’d like to thank SI games for this version of Football Manager. I know that a lot of people are annoyed at the release of this game, still bugged and with problems (Spanish disciplinary problem) but I myself and I’m sure others here are greatly enjoying this game. Like it or not, the game will never be perfect. For a game the size of this, I would go as far as saying it’s impossible to be 100% bug free and I am sure that SI have learnt from this versions errors for future releases, every cloud and all that.

I see some threads dotted about, calling this game pathetic or broken, and I think this is a crying shame. The dedication and detail put in is phenomenal.

For me, this version is the best ever released, so much so I haven’t even picked up another gift today and continued to play this that I got on release day.

Merry Christmas to SI and everyone who is gaming, and a happy New Year!

I'm enjoying it so far, so yeah, thanks SI! One they had a lot of the kinks ironed out it's been great. We're never going to get a 100% perfect game as there's simply no time for one given than they have to make 1 a year, and besides, I know of no 100% bug free perfect game. Every game I play and like has faults here and there.

Merry Christmas to you all at SI! And fellow gamers!

Archived