Dividends

I want to start a long career with an small club and make it one of the richest in the world. But that dividends at the end of the season always ruin my plans, so if some year I make a profit, I lose all of my efforts because of shareholders dividends, but if some year Ive got some losses, I dont recover that money so its a long travel to bankrupt.

So the question is, What clubs doesnt have to pay dividends? Can u give me a list or something like that? Where I can see that for myself?

Don't worry, if you're going from the lower leagues then you'll have a small stadium and be playing in low rep and low prize monied competitions. All in all this means they can't extract 10m in dividends from a conference south team so it will never bankrupt you. Everyone wants to be the richest team in the world but if you're starting as a small team there's no point in even considering building up wealth until you're in the premiership, challenging for the title and champions league. That's where all the money is.

Archived