Stadium options are greyed out all the time

I'm Tranmere in the Prem (have been for 5 years) and now one of the worlds top clubs, i also have a healthly bank balance but i can't get a new/improved stadium. Early on the options were there but i kept getting turned down, for the past season and a half they are greyed out. I have sold out pretty much every game for 3 seasons now. This is close to making me quit and start again. Can anyone help? Is this a bug?

Firstly if you hover the mouse over the greyed out options they still give you some info as to reasons why theyre greyed out in the tooltip text stuffs.

Play till the end of the season and check the late June messages at the season turnover time. When I was in the Championship with a team i'd brought up from the conference south all the stadium options were greyed out, I didn't know why but at the end of the year they spontaneously gave me a new stadium, so I assumed I couldn't ask for anything because they already had stuff in the pipeline.

Firstly if you hover the mouse over the greyed out options they still give you some info as to reasons why theyre greyed out in the tooltip text stuffs.

Play till the end of the season and check the late June messages at the season turnover time. When I was in the Championship with a team i'd brought up from the conference south all the stadium options were greyed out, I didn't know why but at the end of the year they spontaneously gave me a new stadium, so I assumed I couldn't ask for anything because they already had stuff in the pipeline.

Brilliant advice, just done that and a new stadium is planned!

Archived