Any chance of a 3D match engine FHMi

• SI Staff
You are probably right but what about iPod games like Epic Citadel, Infinity Blade and Rage with amazing graphics? So it might be possible?

One day it might be practical - however thats something for the far flung future I'm afraid and not something which is likely to occur in the near future.

• SI Staff
Any chance of watchin key events or highlights of match in 2d ? rather just watching near misses or goals ?

I'm expanding the highlights out a little more in the first update, after this the next move (in a later version/update) will be to split things so you can select 'key' or 'extended' highlights ....

I wouldn't want a 3D ME in FMH. After trying to come to terms with it on FM PC, I reverted back to the 2D with goals in 3D - the best of both worlds. I just can't get beyond the point that the 3D still has a lot of flaws that I tend to get upset with my players and their stupid errors when in fact it's the lack of animations, bugs, whatever that cause a glitchy presentation. Watching the goals in 3D after they occurred is nice though.

I would wish for a fully implemented 2D presentation in FMH in the quality of FM 2007/2008 at some point down the road.

But they dont have as much data involved like FMH does.

That's a true a good valid point that.

One day it might be practical - however thats something for the far flung future I'm afraid and not something which is likely to occur in the near future.

Oh well it's not a biggie. It would be nice if you could do a iPad conversion rather than rely on the x2 to make it bigger.

Several games I've "upgraded" on the iPad are now so much better in their HD format and I'm sure FMH would also benefit as well.

I'm expanding the highlights out a little more in the first update, after this the next move (in a later version/update) will be to split things so you can select 'key' or 'extended' highlights ....

Thats brilliant news marc thank you,i just think i find with more in depth highlights you feel a bit more involved in matches.

Archived