I can't get interested in a game...

Make it interesting for yourself!

Put up some goals for yourself

eg: take a bsp team to world glory, make yourself an all english team, an aal youth team, an all french team, ...

or try following the real competition rules (25 players a season, rest demoted)

having a goal in your mind, helps a lot!

• 4 months later...

If you're going for the big teams all the time then you will get bored easily as there's nothing to improve, no real goals apart from CL.

Try a Championship club for a season or so, see where you finish and if you want to take it further. Best thing is to persevere, I'm currently in a bit of a similiar situation to you, but I'm playing a game at Aberdeen in the SPL and enjoying it a fair bit!

This happens to me all the time, I normally start with SWFC, and get them to the Prem. easy enough, and normally win the Prem. within 2-3years. But strangely I am really into the game up until I am just about to win the Prem.. Its as if there is a realisation that this is so fake, and that it was to easy. There have been a lot of talk of how easy the game is, and I understand Mark's comments on for everyone that thinks its too easy, there is someone who finds it too hard, but the transfers have to be more realistic. Most crazy ever - Samuel Eto'o joined SWFC on a free from Inter in their first season back in the Prem on £20K per week, that just wouldn't happen. Also Regans are far to easy to buy, we all know how to find them, but they should be difficult to get, >80% of regans generally are available on a free in Jan. There are too many Bosmans in the game also, free transfers arent as common in real life as they are available to a player in FM.

( PSP )

I have had to take teams to glory from the lower leagues because the game doesn't allow you to work your way through getting bigger jobs at bigger clubs on merit.

I impose transfer limits on myself.

Archived