unemployed management is broken

i have been on holiday mode for now 3 seasons with only 2 job offers that was staines in blue blue square confrence using the latest patch 11.2.2 fix patch.

i started off without a job and semi pro im just gutted that its broke got like 2 months to wait for the next patch was looking forward playing this over the xmas and new year period as well....ever dam job they aint even intrested not even a scottish div 3 team want me.

I don't think it's broken, I started off unemployed on the day of release and after a couple of months could only get a job in Northern Ireland. It wasn't where I wanted to go but really, what did I expect; I had no experience as a manager so why would reasonably good teams take me on when there are experienced managers already out there?

After 2 seasons of success in N. Ireland I moved to England to a team in the Blue Square North and am now in League 2. Just like real life, you need to build a comprehensive CV to get a top job!

Merry Christmas! :D

no its definitely broken.

I am a world class manager, won champions league twice, never got job offers.

resigned just to test, and still cant get hired---as one of the two best managedrs in the world.

MODERATOR CAN YOU PLEASE CHIME IN? I CANNOT PLAY THIS GAME AS IT IS UNDER PATCH 12.2

Archived