Help needed for football manager (PSP Version)

Hi there im looking for some help, my laptop packed in on me 6 weeks ago and does not seem like it can be fixed to be honest the only thing i used it for is football manager. To get another laptop is gonna set me back a lot of money so i was wondering does anyone know is the PSP version the same as PC or are there many features on the PC version that are not on PSP version also does it still have all the leagues and players on PSP version as with PC version. Your help and advice would be very welcome and many thanks.

The PSP version isn't the full PC game but has most of the biggest leagues: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, England, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Portugal, Scotland, Spain.

You can manage in a main league, for example England (which will have a number of divisions available) and then have 3 leagues active within the game, for example Italy, Scotland, Spain (which will be the top divisions). The number of players has been trimmed down. It's similar to when running a PC game with a large database, the game would be quite slow. We would rather have a fast game with a smaller database.

It wouldn't be possible to fit everything from the PC game in to a PSP game but the basics are there. Did you ever player Championship Manager 01/02? It's similar in several aspects of the game.

Archived